We have received a number of inquiries about the Camp in light of the current outbreak of COVID-19. Given the lack of clarity about what the status of the outbreak will be in June, we are currently still planning to hold Leadership Camp this summer and are moving ahead with preparations as well as encouraging interested families to register and reserve spots for their sons. We will continue to provide updates as we get closer to June and will inform you of any changes. If Leadership Camp ends up being cancelled, all deposits and payments will be refunded. Registration for campers is available here.
The Counselor-In-Training program is also still accepting registrations for their trip in July. If you are an entering ninth grade student and interested in joining us, you can apply here. If the CIT trip ends up being cancelled, all deposits and payments will be refunded.